Clive, Trish & family welcome you to The Ring O’ Bells, Moorlinch.
Latest Update re Corona Virus Pandemic, as from Thursday 5th November, we are offering a take away service.
Please take a look at our Take Away Menu. We kindly ask you to be mindful of social distancing and call to place your order so we can advise a collection time to minimise contact with other people and allow at least 2 meters between people. Please enter through the front Lounge bar and exit via the white door into the car park. Sanitiser is provided on the bar.
Tel: 01458 210358
Available: Monday – Saturday 5pm – 8pm and Sunday 12 – 2.30pm.
We will be offering our Christmas Menu from Wednesday 2nd December to Thursday 24th December 2020. Details to follow. Due to Covid-19 regulations seating is limited and the usual Covid-19 regulations will apply. Booking is essential and meals for the Christmas menu must be pre-ordered in advance.
3 Courses £20.00
2 Courses £17.00
Main course £12.90
Includes seasonal decorations & Christmas cracker.
Coffee (fresh bean to cup) & mince pie only £3.00
We’re a friendly, family, village, country pub (FREEHOUSE) on the Polden Hills in the heart of Somerset offering great home cooked food (Food Hygiene Rating 5 Very Good – July 2019) and real ales, (featured in CAMRA Good Beer Guide since 1996), cider and fine wines. We have an open fire, garden at the back of the pub and a car park. We have a large screen in the Public bar where we can show BT SPORT & SKY. We are ideally located for those who enjoy walking, cycling, birds, fishing, etc and are only about 10 minutes from the M5. We are 5 minutes from Greylake Bird Reserve and are also a dog friendly pub. Free WiFi access is available. We look forward to seeing you.
When we are open to help us to protect you, we have put some special measures in place:
1. Please reserve a table for food and drinks or book your takeaway in advance.
2. Sanitise your hands before entry into our pub.
3. Please ensure we have your contact details or check in on our Facebook page and tag others or QR code. This is for Track and Trace should we need to.
4. Please wait to be allocated your table and place your order for food and drinks at your table.
5. There is a one way system in operation. Please follow as best as possible to assist socially distancing.
6. Do not return dirty glasses to the bar for a refill. The staff will collect them.
7. Don’t arrange to meet in large groups.
8. We have changed the layout of the furniture to allow social distancing and therefore tables are provided in the pool/public bar. Please do not move furniture as they have been positioned for social distancing.
9. Keep children seated and supervised at all times especially visits to the toilet.
10. Smoke in the designated area and not near the entrances/exit.
Many thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to seeing you.
You can also follow us on our Facebook page